| Thursday, April 19, 2012
- James Mather, Stephen St. Leger
- Luc Besson, Andjelija Vlaisavljevic, Marc Libert, Leila Smith
- Luc Besson, James Mather, Stephen St. Leger
- Guy Pearce, Maggie Grace, Peter Stormare, Joseph Gilgun, Lennie James, Vincent Regan, Tim Plester, Jacky Ido
- Europa Corp., Alliance Films
- Action, Science Fiction, Thriller
As you know, most big-budget action and science fiction films these days tend to be large, unabashed piles of crap. Lockout, however, does not necessarily fit within that category, as it is really more akin to a small plate of nachos smothered- no… drowning in cheese. This sci-fi/action/thriller is so loaded with action flick clichés and inanity that, if not for the fact that it comes from the mind of Luc Besson (see: Taken/The Transporter franchise, etc.), one might think it was all done on purpose. It’s a ridiculous, laugh-out-loud blast. I believe it could be a future cult classic.